On May 2 2015, Madonna participated in an Ask Me Anything interactive chat with Saturday Night Online – live with Romeo.
During the chat we learned the following:
- Madonna’s mantra is “Live each day like it’s your last.”
- She wanted to release Falling Free from MDNA, but didn’t because “it’s not conventional enough.”
- She most enjoyed filming the music videos for Justify My Love, Open Your Heart, Material Girl and Like A Virgin.
- Madonna enjoys rosé wine.
- She would love to release an album (or maybe more than one) of unreleased material. She said that it would be a “long ass album.”
- She likes the idea of recording with Britney Spears again.
- She thinks Drake kisses like a girl, “Don’t kiss Drake, no matter how many times he begs you to.”
- Her party playlists include: Kaytranada, Grimes, James Blake, Harry Belafonte, Duke Ellington, Major Lazer, Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix.